Sunday, May 12, 2013

New Bio

Love to Paint!, and write, and sculpt. Take things to the extreme. 50 years young in 2013. As of late, i have been seeking ancient knowlege. It began when my father taught me how to draw at 5 years of age.  I took up painting at the time i learned to surf, i was 13.  Love has guided me to love. I have studied Art as a major and psychology as a minor.  I've sought museums and stared at masterpieces in my travels across the globe. I surround myself with great artists in the surf art genre. I live at The Plant Too, Pupukea, on the north shore of Oahu. My seeking is a curious continuum. I study how the Masters lay out their compositions and i find more to seek. Fibonacci sequence, Golden mean, Sacred Geometry are all that is involved. I am grateful for the experiences that are given in this paradise. I am one of a few artists that are born here in Hawaii. Eye La View, I love to Paint. Thank You. I am with you. I am You.

No comments:

Post a Comment