Friday, October 28, 2011

Awakening take 2

Ok, my welcome post....i have to admit...was shit. Amidst the going through of setting up the blog, there was so many things to say and attempts at formulating an interesting group of words to gain interest, culminated into a rushed piece of....you know...chit. :)

So here we go. Blog welcome, So yeah, Take 2.

 Each day i wake, i get my self into a state of gratitude before i get out of bed between 7 and 8:30. As my love misses my sounding board to help organize the day. I've practiced myself into happiness in this life without her. It's now been one year last August 8th since Pancreatic Cancer has changed her into an angel and i find myself still limping from the blast of hearing the diagnosis and everything that followed. Her passing 3 months later to what to do in my new life without her.
"She would have wanted you to keep going" is the main theme that helps me to keep doing so.
So I paint, as it is my chosen path.
Whenever such a shift in comfort gets thrown at us it seems a seeking of spiritualism takes precedence in a struggle to understand and maybe even fulfill hopes of "seeing" the lost loved one again someday.
Yes, i have come to an understanding and level of faith that there is one God.

No comments:

Post a Comment