Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Aloha! and Dakine, if not Now, When?....Now. ok now then.

Ok
This Blog is dedicated to my Beautiful Love Deborah Cook Persson, who saved my life and gave me years of hers, here. I shall always miss you and be grateful to you. my Love. My Porkchop......

So Yeah. Hi! new Blog!.....So much to say and share. Dare to start here. Now.
My agent and good friend Jay Celat had come up with the idea to let you guys in on the creative process of a Mid-career Artist....Artist.

Through long talks with very cool friends and supporters, it's time. Beginning with a 36x48 canvas that i have been working up to with smaller 11x14 studies. I'll attempt to give you a candid look into my studio and share the journey which is process which is movement which leads to.....hopefully good Art.

A Short List of Tools that comprise my StudioBrain.
1) Music is the living room of my Studiobrain as it his many areas of the mind at once, and is attached to my hands that help create. Pandora does well....from Classical to Rock to Funk to Island Grooves, its all to move the heart and soul and all you thought you knew.
2) Air is good because breathing is best while being alive. Coffee (in small doses) doesn't hurt either. While i'm at it, Food, Sleep, and exercise helps too...This is where Surfing in Hawaii will be included.
3) Laughter... less than continuous, at least one from the belly a day should suffice.
4) Wine.
5) Friends. They are essential to #3 and whether with benefits or not, they help you see yourself without delusions. (at least the real ones.)
6) A Muse. Again, in a future post i will introduce a real life Muse named "Kindness".
7) Yes, a Facebook. Do you book your face or Face your book? It's a essential tool for an artist to get thier work out in the world. It's also a great way to see the world on a personally shared level. Way better way to hear News as only the most important stuff filters through. Like or not to Like. With a full friends list, just don't keep poking me and expect me to poke back.
8) O yeah, Paint and Brushes and stuff..... and thingys to make scuplture....need that too.
If anyone might have any suggestions as to what else my studio needs, please keep it to yourself...or leave a comment, nicely.

So yeah, a Blog begun. (are you ready? and hows this tag list?) Love, Drugs, Sex, Rock-n-Roll, Life, Death, Humor, Surfing, Hawaii, Art, Positivity, & how it may parallel and affect our life through second-nature-cognition, Now, Let's have some FreakinFun....

Hey, I now save up for now and not to ramble on and hopefully you'll come back for more.
 so if not Now, When? its Time. Until then, have a look at my website and FB for references....:)
Thank You for your Time.
See you soon,
Sea-T

1 comment: